Advertising Account Executive
We are seeking a detail oriented self starter with strategic abilities to manage fast paced accounts.
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- writing client reports
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- undertaking administration tasks
- arranging and attending meetings
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for agency.
Must have 3 years advertising agency experience. Offering competitive salary and excellent benefits. Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org